If you’re new to Salesforce Customer Relationship Management and need to get up and running as quickly as possible, we might as well face the facts. Getting up and running quickly is every bit as important as getting it right.
Small to Medium Size Business’s
Quickstart are best for organizations with 20 users or fewer without integration requirements and prefer a packaged set of deliverables than a customized project plan to meet specific business requirements.
And for many small and medium-sized businesses who want to implement Salesforce CRM, the technology needs to be ready quickly while still being able to adapt to frequent changes after the initial implementation.
Different from the typical approach
Here we look at how CRM Evangelist’s two-milestone methodology that can help you rapidly set up the basics while trickling in additional improvements over time.
Enterprise Class Projects
Organizations greater than 20 users have additional needs and use enterprise class project templates. These needs often include requirements like: integration, master data governance, multiple business units, international considerations, mature processes, other CRM applications.
After a project scoping exercise, these organizations receive a Best Practices Implementation Plan to address the unique needs of the enterprise. We have delivered projects with hundreds of users. Even more than a thousand. Contact Us to schedule a personalized project plan.
Optimization and Advanced Features
If you haven’t aligned your CRM to your organization lately, consider an Assessment to determine CRM relevancy to your current state of operations. Encourage adoption. And maximize CRM business value.
Consider enabling these advanced Sales Cloud capabilities:
- Collaborative Forecasting
- Multiple Currencies
- Quote and Order Automation
- Nurture Email Campaigns
- Advanced Territory Management
- Mobile Applications
- Sales History and Predictive Analytics
- Partner Community Portal
- B2B Organizations should expect to budget $800 per user for a one-time turn-key implementation of 5 -100 users. Or a 1:1 ratio of software license costs to professional implementation services for the initial implementation.
- B2C organizations, please contact us for pricing as methods vary by industry.
- Ongoing continual improvement should be planned for incorporating change. Learn about CRM Peak Performance.
- Appoint the role of a Salesforce Administrator at a ratio of 1 full-time employee at 40 Salesforce users. Learn more about Perfect Hire.